[amayausers] Re: Linen napkins

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:12:47 UT

This message was posted by Nancy Hepp on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/113.html

I have been a lurker for some time just soaking up everyone's knowledge. Thank
you to everyone that shares so freely!  My "Ethyl" gets use for quilting and
odd jobs, not really commercial just yet since I haven't found the intestinal
fortitude to quit the paying job. But I've been asked to locate a source for
linen dinner napkins with hemstitching to embroider for a wedding - about 100
of them. Ideas anyone?

Thanks to this wonderful group in advance!