[amayausers] Re: Color Change Stepper Index Error

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:21:35 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/121.html#000001

This is an easy one...your 'sensor' for the position of the needle head is
blocked, usually (and hopefully) by dust or lint.
On either side of the needle case (one side has your adjustment wheel for the
pressor foot) just stick the nose of your aircan in and let it rip...do this
every time you clean/oil the bobbin area and you'll never run into it again.
IF after you do this you can't get it to run, you have to go into the program
(Amaya) I think under maintainence and set the needle position-this involves
manually moving the head back to the right position. I have the instructions
written down but not handy. It has been posted here before, should be able to
search (index error) and find it.