[amayausers] Re: Color Change Stepper Index Error

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 20:33:12 UT

This message was posted by SewingMatters on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/121.html

Told you all I was having a day. This is my third machines problem. The above
is the error that I am getting along with off index while sewing attache to the
end of it. Any one know how to get it to move. (Head Up) and get it back on
track? Thanks for all your help. I know I've had a lot of questions today. Just
seems the whole shop is falling apart at once. When it rains it pours!