[amayausers.com] Re: Line Conditioner

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 02:23:10 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/108.html#000011

Mine is a BE750BB (also uses part number ES-750) by APC. It has a 70 minute run
time for computers and a $75,000 protection but I do not know how long for
embroidery machines. I only have the embroidery machine plugged into it and
nothing else. I have a seperate APC 550 model for the computer. It has plenty
of power to keep the machine running until I finish the design I'm working on
so I can safely turn the power off. The power flashed off and on several times
in December including going out completely for about 10 minutes (right in the
middle of the Christmas rush.) Luckily, the machine kept going without missing
a beat.
Amazon.com has it for $93.99 with free shipping and no sales tax. 24 reviews at
4-1/2 stars isn't bad at all.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00064NVBK?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER