[amayausers] Re: Jacket Design Issue

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 23:28:37 -0600

John,
        Not quite sure what software you have but see if you can move the "exit
point" in the letter "T" closer into the letter than near the edge.  What
that will do is allow the stitching to stitch in from the edge and end where
it joins in with the rest of the letter.  Make sure you have turned on "Lock
stitches"  on in the "Properties/ Lock-Trim" tab.
        I also keep a handy bottle of "Frey Check" near by for those column
stitches that span more than .5 - 1.0" across and greater.
Ed

Ed & Maralien Orantes
E.M. Broidery
900 Terry Parkway, Ste. 200