[amayausers] Re: Jacket Design Issue

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 20:49:22 -0700

Hi John,

 I did a little editing, and turned on trims and ties so it will trim on the
bigger lettering, but not on the smaller. I also did a rendition of a fill.
The files are located at
https://home.comcast.net/~banksje

Your Browser will display a simple page I have made 2 links to the modified
files. Ignore the link to "Go There". If you right click your mouse on them
you can do a Save As and save the file to you computer, if you left mouse
click on them, they should download and open Design Shop.

 I did some editing on the Expanded Logo on the left as well. It was minor,
I removed some Jumps and stitches at the end that were all on top of each
other hitting the same hole 4 times. Also had an area in-between some
elements in it doing jumps to lower left that were not needed. The Anaya
software would have eliminated them, but if the design is saved in another
format, another machine may have made the unwanted move.

 Look at the settings in the Properties for each piece of the lettering, and
the Column TAB, and also the Trim/Tie tab. I think I told you turn on
viewing the Ties on the General Tab, sorry about that, it is on the View
TAB. :)

 Let me know what you think.

 Jeff Banks