[amayausers.com] Re: Jacket Back Hoops

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 00:42:56 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1432.html#000003

Debbie, you will know if you have the correct two wooden hoop parts together.
Melco numbered them and the numbers will align when the correct hoop parts are
together.  We use our wooden hoops on very heavy Carhart jackets without
issues. If you have gaps, it will be along the long side of the hoops and not
in the corners so wrap one hoop with athletic tape...the kind that stretches
and sticks to itself. Mama Kass was right as well. You may need to unscrew the
hoops out about as wide as you can to get the garment hooped but it should work
fine.
Sharon