[amayausers.com] Re: Jacket Back Hoops

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 21:08:19 UT

This message was posted by Debbie1 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1432.html

Do most of you use the wooden hoops for jacket backs that originally were
supplied by Melco?  Although mine have been stored married, you might say, very
carefully I am having great difficulty using them.  If I wrap some or any part
of the hoops with med tape they just won't accommodate sweatshirts material and
the necessary stabilizers.  I can see space around them, between the two
pieces.  That I why I think they are warped.  I am sure I have the right pieces
together and are the right side up.  I carefully marked them when they were new
but that was nine years ago and I never needed them until now.  Profit is no
longer a consideration on this job I just want to be done with it.  Please
share your ideas on hooping these things and what kind of hoop I should be
looking for.  The material is heavy weight sweatshirt and it is a full jacket
back.    Thank you in advance everyone!