[amayausers.com] Re: Is There an Adapter for Small Thread Spools?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 21:06:11 UT

This message was posted by edr on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/729.html#000009

Hi Signman,

If I don't come up with another workaround, I just may have to revert to your
suggestions.  But then I'd have to invest in a drill press, and then it would
have to be next to my Amaya (!P).  I wouldn't put that past me.....last year I
purchased a table saw with a large table just to cut peg board sheets and
dowels down to size to fit in containers to store my 391 Isacord thread spools.
 That's all I've used it for and it hasn't been on since.  It just sits in the
garage collecting dust.  If only it would cut fine enough for fabric......then
I'd have other uses for it. ;-)

Ed