[amayausers.com] Re: ISS Shows

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:06:16 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/234.html

Hey Guys,
Went to the ISS Show in Fort Worth last weekend.  Over the years, it seems to
me as though this show might be shrinking in size a bit.
Has anyone else noticed this?  I know that Long Beach is the biggie every year
but just wondering if anyone on the list thought this as well for shows in
their area.
Along this topic, what other embroidery shows does everyone attend every year?

Ed