[amayausers.com] Re: ISS Shows

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:08:41 UT

This message was posted by sewsew7 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/234.html#000001

Hi Ed.  I was in Calgary this past weekend for the Western Canada Imprint Show.
 I hear that The Toronto show in January is a bigger show.  This was only my
second year in attendance, but the exhibitors were way down this year.  Also
one of the seminar instructors had a medical emergency, so now I'll have to
attend next year to take the seminars that i wanted, though i had alot of fun.
It was nice to put a face to the suppliers I deal with on a weekly basis, and
the weather was AWESOME.  Shorts and T-shirts all weekend, while at home it was
threatening to snow.  All in all it was worth the trip and I plan on going
again next year.