[amayausers.com] Re: ISS Shows

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:18:54 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/234.html#000002

Sew Sew 7,
Oh I agree.  We had a nice time as well and we always look forward to going to
the ISS Show since we believe it to be a one stop shop.  Everybody who is
anybody in the embroidery industry is usually there.
My comment was simply that it seems like several years ago the show was much
bigger in size.  Maybe there aren't as many screen print companies as there
used to be.  Of course I wouldn't know about that as I don't pay attention to
screen printing.
Could also be the fact that we're much more knowledgeable now so the show isn't
as overwhelming as it was years past.  Who know?
That's why I was asking if anyone else thought the ISS show might be losing
some of it's exhibitors over the years.
I used to attend a convention show for electronics manufacturing every year and
now that show is no longer in existence.  Complaints were that they really took
advantage of the exhibitors and the exhibitors eventually said enough's enough
and stopped participating.  Hence, no more show.  And now some other group is
on top.
That is all,
Ed