[amayausers] Re: I need the real story ;;;PLEASE

  • From: Pupcakesemb@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:31:55 EST

Before buying the Amaya, I reviewed Baradun and Tajima.  I bought Amaya
because the company is progressive and using technology to enable a faster and
more
consistent result.  I sew at 1200 and my machine is working great.  I am
satisfied with responsiveness of both marketing and service people.  I just
ordered my second head last week (within a year of starting my business.)
Re: the decision you are trying to make.....either way you go it will be a
good decision.  The good news is that you are trying to decide between two
companies with good products.  Good luck.