[amayausers] Re: I need 100 hats NOW!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:20:42 UT

This message was posted by jacklfuller on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/142.html#000010

If you need a cheap hat in the future and you have some wiggle room as to style
color etc, call Garnie at Cobracap and see what they have in their closeout
section. They regulary have $10 dozen hats. I have bought over a thousand in
the last year or so and the customers loved them. But you will always have the
customer who says it too expensive no matter how much you charge. I sold 600 to
one customer whose boss skewered her for spending $4.50 for a 5K embroidered
design on a washed unconstructed hat with brass buckle. That is normally a
$2.75 hat wholesale from most suppliers. (I think I paid $9 a dozen for those
hats.)

 http://www.cobracap.com/index.htm.

Jack