[amayausers] Re: I need 100 hats NOW!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:52:19 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/142.html#000005

LiAnn,

I would try otto caps or KC Caps.  I have seen both of thier work but I have
never done any large orcers with either of them.  I prefer to do all my own
hats.  THose are 2 I can think of that would be in the price range and I think
they both have overseas and domestic embroidery although not sure you can meet
the price going domestic in the time frame you are taling.

www.ottocap.com (http://www.ottocap.com)
www.kccaps.com (http://www.kccaps.com)