[amayausers.com] Re: How to ship an amaya

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:38:49 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/735.html#000006

You could also find the sales rep where the used machine is coming from-and see
if they have someone getting a new machine that would pass along the packing
crate and boxes to the person you are getting the used one from. Otherwise you
are going to end up paying shipping for an empty crate/skid to get one there!
I would check with techs at Melco to find out if it is possible to 'roll it
into a crate' for shipping. I am sure that would increase damage-the 'head'
unit comes in fairly secured down to the skid so there is zero movement of it.
Maybe you could consider a 'business vacation'-drive out, rent a small uhaul if
you don't have a small pickup, and drive it home yourself! Get to see the
countryside, get out of the office for a few days...LOL...
it's been raining almost continously up here in NEw England for two
months...we're going stir crazy-any excuse to go somewhere is looking good!