[amayausers.com] Re: How to ship an amaya

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 04:03:22 UT

This message was posted by Maha on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/735.html#000011

So I found this old post about moving the Amaya XT and wondered if there has
been newer/better ways to ship the amaya - we're planning a move cross country
from NJ to AZ - my husband is driving and I'm flying - I called service and
they said if I wrap the head and every movable part in the machine with saran
wrap and pack it well that it should be fine. Wondering (1) would it fit in
back of RAV4? I guess I have to measure but I know a lot of users take their
machines to shows etc. or should I have UPS ship it for me? (don't trust them!)
- any suggestions?