[amayausers.com] Re: How to re-install big thumb screws for cap assembly?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 15:54:39 UT

This message was posted by Robyn on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/824.html#000003

I thought I was the only one with this problem! We have gone thru so many of
those screws... one seems to break off about every 20 hats that I sew.

The only way that we've figured out how to install new ones, is to file them
down so they are shorter.

Why do these keep breaking? Are there better ones available now? Is Melco still
replacing them at N/C?

When we ran out during our last hat job, we figured out that 2 plastic wire
ties will hold everything tightly in place just as well as those defective
screws.

Robyn
Anthem, AZ