[amayausers.com] Re: How to clean gunk out of thread tubes

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 18:45:20 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1430.html#000006

I am having difficulty understanding how or why spray adhesive would be in or
on the thread tubes. We seldom use spray adhesive and have instead used small
clamps. When I did use spray, I used it away from my machines and very, very
lightly. In doing tech work, we have seen needle bars literally glued in the
machine from adhesive and lint working its way up the needlebars. Try to avoid
it as much as possible!
Sharon