[amayausers.com] Re: How to clean gunk out of thread tubes

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 17:07:36 UT

This message was posted by Mama Kass on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1430.html#000003

I use temp adhesive all the time and do WD40 "washes" on a regular basis but
would never squirt it in the thread tubes. Other than blowing them out with
canned air or taking them apart and washing them with soap and water, I don't
know how (or why, for that matter) you would do this.  What causes you to think
they have gunk in them?