[amayausers.com] Re: How to clean gunk out of thread tubes

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 20:55:50 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1430.html

Tried to find this in a former post, but didn't see it.  How does one go about
cleaning the tubes that the thread runs through.  We've been using temporary
adhesive spray quite a bit over the last 2 years and I know I saw it somewhere
that this can really cause problems with the machines.  They have been rather
buckie lately, so thought I'd give this a try.  I'm sure it won't hurt if
nothing else.