[amayausers.com] Re: Hooping a Stadium Blanket

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 19:23:12 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/302.html#000002

Well I can say I have done all that you suggested and came to put it on the
machine and in order to put the nose of the Amaya through the zippered section
my rectangular hoop would have to be turned so the longer part of the hoop is
going accross the shorter part of the rectangular blanket pocket. I don't think
the hoop will fit inside that area with it turned that direction and the logo
won't fit the shorter width of the pillow section.
I don't have any other type of hoop or clamp this size either. What should I do?