[amayausers.com] Re: individual Names-Priceing?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 19:16:38 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/303.html#000001

If the customer is buying the shirts from US, we charge $5 to add a simple name
IN ADDITION to the shirt (marked up of course) AND the logo charge at $1 to
$1.50 per thousand stitches.
I think you'll find $5.00 per simple name is pretty much standard-for purchased
goods. $10 if it is not a shirt or item we supply.
If they want 'name' and 'title' (Service Advisor, etc.) under it then
it is another $5. Usually names or titles only run 3,000 stitches but you have
to figure the time to hoop and set up.
Most of the time for 'customer supplied' goods we get $5. PER POSITION hoop
charge and $1 to $1.50 per thousand stitches for embroidery. Since you don't
make a profit on selling them the shirt you have to make it up somewhere. You
need to 'sell' $40 to $50 PER HOUR while running the machine. Spend an hour to
setup and hoop one shirt-you may be losing money!