[amayausers] Re: Heat transfers HELP!

  • From: "Image Embroidery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 06:44:25 -0400

Hi Veena,

I always use either kraft paper or a teflon sheet on top of the shirt. But I
never put anything inside before when doing both sides.
I don't understand why it only happened with the gold colored shirts? I also
did front and back of white, light blue, royal blue, sand and ash. Nothing
happened to any of the other colored shirts. Very strange.
Thank you so much for your response.
LuAnn