[amayausers.com] Re: Hearing a hammering sound

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 13:46:04 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/777.html#000011

Because you say it's only on one needle, it has to be isolated to the
needlecase area.  And we've covered the grabber trap, needle clamp,....

Has anyone mentioned the take up lever hitting the front cover?  I think Rod
mentioned that earlier.

Items such as presserfoot, connecting rod, reciprocator, etc... would make the
hammering sound on more than one needle.

Perplexing, I say.  But I bet I could figure it out if I was in front of the
machine. (Confident, yes - I know).

Ed Orantes