[amayausers] Re: Hat Backs

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:47:37 -0600

MessageAs far as the arc on the cap back....you can place the cap on your
scanner and then save the image as a JPEG or lay the cap down on a piece of
clean typing paper and trace the arc, scan that and save it, digitize or key
type your lettering and set it to match the arc in the graphic , etc.......this
will give you an exact match to the particular stype of cap you are playing
with......

Rod

Embroidery Cottage
Rod & Sharon Springer