[amayausers] Re: Gas prices vs profit margin

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:08:13 -0700

Even better, on top of that
I was reading here in the Pacific NW
that our Natural Gas Utility (Avista)
is requesting a 24+% price increase for residential customers
this fall, and then in parenthesis we read commercial customers
increase will be almost 50% higher!!
I run a fairly big screenprint operationwith Gas dryers
and gas heat in the building. Yahoo, am I looking forward to this winter.
Funny how when the prices go up, and when things stabilize
the prices never seem to go down.

We've had a UPS fuel surcharge for darn near a year now

When will it end.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover Design
1-888-435-0176