[amayausers.com] Re: Frequent thread shredding

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 13:02:20 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/220.html#000003

It's been my experience and perhaps you've already checked this . . . whenever
I get shedding on the thread it almost always the position of the needle. I've
heard some say pivoting the needle to the right a tad gets better results.
Sometimes when I think mine are aligned correctly, I'll use a jeweler's
eyepiece and find that I'm off and it needs to be adjusted. Usually, to the
right for me but that depends on each individual's eyesight and perception.