[amayausers.com] Re: Frequent thread shredding

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 23:00:35 UT

This message was posted by Gini on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/220.html#000007

Well, I really appreciate all the advice. We took off the rotary hook to look
for burrs, scratches etc. We really didnt see anything, however we put it all
back together and the problem went away. Maybe it was a gremlin. Maybe when I
did the maintenance I bumped something out of position that corrected itself
when we took apart the rotary hook.....