[amayausers] Re: Formats

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:46:02 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/222.html#000001

I have about 20-30 designs a month digitized in dst and sent to me.  I then
open them, change the colors as desired, put notes in the notepad and then save
as ofm.  I don't recall ever having a registration problem doing this.  By
saving a dst file in ofm it actually doesn't change any of the design
properties because if you look in the tree to the right they are all still
listed as expanded.  If you convert to wireframe thats when you need to be
careful and look over the areas you convert cause thats where things will
change.

As to the cnd that is melco's older format they used to use before they came up
with ofm.  ofm is a more advanced form and you should use it whenever possible
when you are using design shop as your software.