[amayausers] Re: Alphabets/Fonts

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:41:53 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/221.html#000010

I would check your bobbin tension as it could be too tight.  ANother thing is
your colum density to too high and its putting too many stitches in one area.
Sometimes a light zig-zag underlay and lesser density on the main satin stitch
makes letering look much better thann no underlay with heavy density satin.

Now, not being familiar with PE you need to know if you lower or raise the
density numver to achieve less density.  On Design Shop you raise the number to
get less density but I think its opposite on most other software.