[amayausers] Re: Formats

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:04:39 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/222.html

Does anyone have any problems with DST files losing registration? Here's my
process. I open a DST file in DesignShop. Change the color palette to match my
ARC poly colors. Save (defaults to a saved OFM file). Send to OS for sewing.

How can you change the default setting in DS to save in CND format instead of
OFM. Is this a bad idea? Seems like everything comes in either CND or DST
formats and every time I open one, I have to either save in OFM (default) or go
through the keystrokes to "Save As" and then scroll down to find the format I
want.

Please let me know how you are dealing with these color matching and formatting
issues. Thank you.

GF