[amayausers] Re: Floppy Drive

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 17:29:48 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/123.html#000007

I would make 2 calls on Monday. One to Melco service (or email them 'service at
melco.com') and see if there are any known bugs with that issue. If Melco says
no, then I would call your computer mnfr. on Monday and tell them that the
floppy doesn't work all the the time. Don't mention the software install to
whoever makes the computer because they will ask you if you installed any
software lately and dump it right back to Melco.

In the meantime, I would uninstall Letera so you have your floppy drive, save
the file on your hard drive so you have it then reinstall Letera and work off
the hard drive file.