[amayausers] Re: Flexfit Caps - Hat Contractor

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 08:29:01 -0400

Thanks for the offer, Aaron...but I'll probably just
send them up to Pat and Dick Beauregard...they are only
a couple hours away and do hats on their 12 head Barrudan.
I have had jobs come back within 2 days.
Usually pay under $2 depending on stitch count.
I'm still going to take some time when I get caught up and get out
all the notes from the Amaya chat on doing hats and sit there
until I get one right!
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc.
Photoshop (v.6) for images, artwork, logos-preferred for logo and
sign work is Macromedia Freehand, any version, sent
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx