[amayausers] Re: Fitted hats

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:09:11 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Aaron & Roland.  My customer isn't requiring
specifically New Era.  But he does want real fitted
caps--not the flex fit.  I hadn't even heard of the
fitted caps until today.  He already told me they will
be more expensive.  I acutally have someone more
interested in quality than price!!  Nice to have that
once in a while.

Good idea on practicing on other cheaper caps first.

I couldn't find prices listed on pacific's website.
So I emailed them for prices.

Susan