[amayausers] Re: Fitted hats

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:53:04 -0700

New Era does not sell blanks wholesale anymore.  If you are looking for true
fitted caps that are sized you can get them from Pacific Headwear.  They
also carry the flexfit type which are more popular right now.  They run
around $5 each wholesale so I would recommend getting some less expensive
hats to practice on before doing your final sewouts on the fitted caps.
Pacific is www.pacificheadwear.com .

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx