[amayausers] Re: Fitted hats

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:49:36 -0700

The 801F is around $5.50 but it is actually the Flexfit.  They consider the
flexfit to be "fitted" and the SW to be "sized"  so the fitted is 3 sizes,
Youth, S/M and M/XL while the sized are actually 7, 71/4, 73/8 and so on.
You should be able to have them send you a few different sizes for samples
so the customer can try them on casue they will vary on how they fit from
one manufacture to the other.  They will also fit the person wearing it a
little different according to how they wear their hair.  If a guy has medium
length hair when he tries on a hat and it fits and then 2 days later shaves
his head it probably won't fit the same :)

I actually have a few sized black one I need to get rid of if they are the
right size for your samples let me know.  I have 7 1/4, 7 3/8, 7 1/2 in
Black.  I would sell them to you for $4 each plus $5 to ship.  If that
doesn't cover what you need for samples though then I would just order
exactly what you need from Pacific.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx