[amayausers.com] Re: Embroidery Placement

  • From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 19:17:02 -0400

Thanks Aaron. ~GF

----- Original Message -----
From: Linen Barn
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 6:50 PM
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: Embroidery Placement

GF,

I normally put logos just under where the bottom seam of the pocket is.  I
always pull out the pocket as to not sew the pocket together.  If there is
no pocket then envision where the pocket would be and do it under that.  I
put the logo as close to the outside seam as I can.  As far as the vertical
placement its around 5" down from the top of the pants.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957