[amayausers.com] Re: Embroidery Placement

  • From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 22:33:56 -0400

Very true . . . and wouldn't that make our job easier if we could just hoop and
sew wherever . . . LOL . . . at this point I just want to be sure I'm not
sending the cross country team out in sweats with embroidery framing their
groin area. I think perhaps an inch or to toward the outer side seam (between
front center and side seam) might be appropriate . . . and about 6.5" down from
the waistband.

GF