[amayausers.com] Re: Ehternet communications did not start correctly

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 16:08:30 UT

This message was posted by HH5131 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1429.html

I keep getting a message when I go to open Amaya OS - it says, "Ethernet
communications did not start corrently, restart computer."

I have restarted several times only to get the same error message.  I have
everything plugged in properly, etc., and there's no reason for it to tell me
this error and not bring up the program.  I believe it's something with my
computer, but I can't figure it out.  I recently had my computer in the shop,
so maybe that's where the problem is.  Any suggestions??