[amayausers] Re: Digitizing next week in Charlotte

  • From: "Heng, Bebe" <BHeng@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 07:52:59 -0700

I appreciate the advice given so far and being a software person I =
understand how software is written and built to specific product. My =
conclusion is to stay with what I have and not venture to unproprietary =
software. Also I am not pressurised to throw a large sum of monsy away. =
Thank you all. =20

Thank you
Bebe Heng
The Great Sewing Room