[amayausers] Re: Digitizing 101

  • From: Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 06:35:56 -0600

Dave

I think the best way to learn to digitize is to invest in one of the
very good "non-software specific" lessons / books / dvd's available.
These give a better understanding of embroidery basics and techniques
than "software specific" lessons which tend to concentrate more on how
to use features of the software.

Try Thomas Moore's book "Digitizing 101"
http://www.strawberrystitch.com/Books.html    or John Deer's new series
of "Digitizing Made Easy" DVD's
http://www.adorableideas.com/index.php?cPath=46 .

Bob