[amayausers.com] Re: Diagnose column distortion

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 01:11:20 UT

This message was posted by twinsmom2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1035.html#000002

Thanks for replying gcannon. I am using magna glide bobbins, sewing a straight
center line column (not in a design - just programmed it for a test) all
needles sew out with a definite distortion every 1/8 inch. I have, of course,
checked tension, foreign matter in the bobbin area, needles, lubrication - it
is on Actifeed for the test but tried several settings on thread feed during
design sew out. Nothing seemed to have an effect. Whatever it is, it seems to
have caused regular upper thread breaks during the fill sew outs on the design.
Got so tired of re-threading!!!