[amayausers] Design Shop Question

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 23:27:36 EDT

Hi all,

I'm considering purchasing a version of Design Shop. Although I don't
anticipate doing any digitizing, editing ease is important. I believe Jeff told
 me
that shadowing text was a feature only available in Pro+. Is this  correct?

Secondly, does DS allow easy elimination of stitches when you place one
design on top of another (combining)? If so, what version makes this the
easiest
(i.e. automatic?)?

I have a demo of DS Pro+ version 4. Does this version have any of these
features? I'd love to check it out. Maybe I need to get a new demo.
Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467