[amayausers] Re: Design Placement

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:27:32 -0500

I have a question about false thread breaks. I digitized a design that contained the letters CERT. When the machine outlined the letter E in a 1mm satin stitch, it would get to the top of the long side and stop on all 4 shirts. When it got close to the bottom of the long end of the E, it did it again. Each time it would say thread break, but never was the thread broken. By time I did the 4th shirt, I watched and waited and by golly, it did it again. Why would each shirt have a false thread break at the same two spots on all 4 shirts. Debbie in Indiana
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Russell Silva" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "Amayausers" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:31:38 -0400 Hi All,

I have a design 9" x 1.390" going on the front of hooded sweatshirts from
youth small to adult XL, where should I place the design?

Thanks in advance
Russell Silva
R. S. Embroidery