[amayausers] Re: False thread breaks

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:57:18 -0700

Debbie,

I am guessing the problem is the width of the satin stitch.  Why it only
happened there, I'm not sure.  I was in a seminar where we were told you
shouldn't digitized for less than a 1.4mm width, unless we wanted exactly
what you described.  If I stay at or wider that 1.4mm, I don't usually have
the problems.  I think it has to do with too much thread being fed with the
bobbin going back and forth  left to right in such a small area.

Susan
Sewfly Embroidery
Vacaville, CA