[amayausers] Re: Customer supplied shirts

  • From: "Jack Fuller" <Jack@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 20:51:00 -0600

Connie
I could be wrong but in my limited experience I doubt my customers who want
to supply shirts they bought at Kmart or Wal-Mart paid about the same as
they would have buying them from me. In fact, it seems to me that we have
enough flexibility to assure it. Anyway that's what I tell them. I back that
up too. It may not be a good practice to telegraph this around, but if you
have to do it, you can.
Jack Fuller