[amayausers] Re: Customer supplied shirts

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 14:30:48 -0700

Connie,

I make sure to tell customers that if they bring in their own merchandise I
will not guarantee any mishaps such as breaking a needle, etc.  Also, I
usually charge more for the logo.  If the logo is originally a $4 logo I
would charge $7 or $8 if they bring in their own.  This makes it worthwhile
and also entices them to order from you next time.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, Oregon