[amayausers.com] Re: Copy file

  • From: Steve Cohen <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 12:42:23 -0500

Try a different CD. Sometimes blank CD's are defective from the factory. I
stopped backing stuff on CD a couple years ago and use an external hard drive.
You can get a 300gb for $50-$75 and just back up the whole computer once a week
automatically.

Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 08:09:10 -0700
From: image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Copy file
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am having a computer issue this morning.

I have one computer hooked to internet and when I receive digitized files I
save them on that one and then copy them to a CD and for the OS & DS computer
to stitch.  Today I am trying to copy a digitzed design from the first computer
and for some reason the computer says there is no CD in the drive to copy to.

I have not copied a design for about a month and cannot figure out what is
wrong or what I am doing wrong.  Anyone have any ideas???

Thanks!

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/