[amayausers.com] Re: Copy file

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 11:37:47 EDT

No ideas on the CD but have you considered using a thumb drive? That's how
I transfer all my files.

Dorothy  Compton, Owner
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Embroidery, Screenprinting, Rhinestones, Vinyl,
Direct-to-Garment  Printing, Engraving (Awards/Recognition)

In a message dated 10/9/2009 8:09:56 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I am having a computer issue this morning.

I have one computer hooked to internet and when I receive digitized  files
I save them on that one and then copy them to a CD and for the OS  & DS
computer to stitch.  Today I am trying to copy a digitzed  design from the
first
computer and for some reason the computer says  there is no CD in the drive
to copy to.

I have not copied a design for about a month and cannot figure out  what is
wrong or what I am doing wrong.  Anyone have any  ideas???

Thanks!